https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The nuts are running things

This article explains it well....just follow the links.....

Einstein says this...."A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of the truth".

My current situation is the same.... With out explanation my own family is acting amazingly crazy....narcissistic, full of gossip....all showing signs of bipolar-ism....

During the holidays they get weird....In fact the only time they are not strange is when they are not around me....I am their trigger....

This year My wife and I bought gifts for all, and my wife who dearly loves Christmas and gift giving was in contact with the women to firm up plans for what to bring to dinner....

Then the strangeness began....We were told to show up at 1pm for dinner....but....no time given for gift exchange, which for us traditionally Christmas morning.....I said nothing except to my wife; I said, I am a confused...... So my wife and I get up Christmas morning, and open our own gifts then we opened some up with my sister Teresa....My sis then takes a shower and then leaves.....nothing said....no biggy yet. My wife says "where is she going".....lol.....I don't know I said... we sat there until about 9 am...I took my own shower...my wife gets a call that her mother is in the hospital, we have to pause because we might have to stay by the phone.... at the same time it dawns on me that sis had gone over to the families get together for gift exchange....so I checked downstairs and sure enough the stack of presents were gone.... It appears to me that God has given me a ready excuse to ditch the family get together.

I call up at 11:00 AM. And tell them that Karen's mom is in the hospital and that we have to stay by the phone.... Their only concern was for the food we were to bring.... we said no we have not done any cooking because of our concern over Karen's mom. My sis offers to come and get the food... I said I may come and get a plate for me and Karen....they balk at that and defer.....I say OK....My wife says;(intuition) fat chance they'll bring us dinner... I 'll whip something up....

 Teresa shows up at 1:30PM. My wife had finished dinner; and we had just sat down to Ham biscuits, and sweet potatoes....She is surprised that we were already eating.... I have found a Christmas music video and we are playing it. My wife cannot contain her anger....she tells my sister that what they just did was despicable and inexcusable...My sis lies, and said that she just happened to be there. I  interrupt my wife but since the can of worms is open also lecture my 50 year old sister on the childishness; "it was wrong", I said...she then admits she told them that. I told her that for 6 years it has been one drama after another; next Thanks Giving and Christmas, her and the rest of them are on their own....Me and Karen will celebrate by ourselves.



I am looking forward to it....No confusion, or shouting, or intrigue perpetrated by Sonja Denise Kadlec....She has been on nut pills since she was 14 years old, and ever since then she has been a total whackadoodle....anyone follow's her it never works out for them....only lies and deceit are her legacy.

I told my wife, "Sonja is of the devil". Sonja say's that "God is going to destroy this country". I say he is not.....I do say that he is going to punish this country but he will save it....The results of her world view, everyone dies, The results mine, billions are spared....


As Adolph Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf:
All this was inspired by the principle–which is quite true in itself–that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment