https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Monday, June 1, 2015

Everything that a man may say fades into the past( me included)

Unfortunately; preventing the invasion of the USA takes a basket full of methods and money was only one aspect....You had to do several thing all at once which was not done. In fact The money side was the only thing that was properly attended to at that moment....the rest was treated as inconsequential. Too bad..... It would have been better not to raise the debt limit rather that only raise it alone. Now I am not want to revisit all that I have written or said in the last twenty or so years; so you'll have to guess what I meant....It is a must for the prophecies to be fulfilled and to that point I am amenable; but do not think that makes me happy. It does not. The road to Armageddon is secure. God has promised me I shall not have to see and endure what he shall do to this land. Never the less I still wish there was something I could do, and I dread for, and wish I could build some safe have for them. It looks as though that I will not be able.

2 comments:

  1. it is torture watching our dear Nation coming undone. Hang in there RON! Have a terrific weekend my friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete