https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I am techincally a vet

A quote from this article says it all....there is a story I could tell about my ass being on the line once or twice and until I found myself in those situations I did not fully comprehend what it meant....this says it better....I signed a blank check payable up to and including my life if necessary....there are 4 things I'll never regret and would do all over again....I would accept Jesus as God; also of my life...My children...Football...and my voluntary enlistment into the United States Air Force Reserves....And if your wondering what those stories are.....they were de-classified in 1996 or 1997, but I really don't care to talk about it today anyway.... you see; I walked away from them, to live and tell the tale, but others gave their lives, and they are the greater men then I....

1 comment:

  1. Bless you and keep the faith always..You were put here for a reason.:-)

    ReplyDelete