https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Thursday, January 23, 2014

My assesment



After perusing ten thousand or more articles and videos My conclusion is the same. We have a group of intellectuals intelligentsia and politicians who are trying to bring about communism/fascism in the US using violence. Intellectuals who think that they can do this without causing WWIII and a bunch of others who think that they can have a controlled war; stupid. Once a war starts they always get out of hand and do things that were not anticipated with fallout and witch hunts afterwards.... After WWII the people that created the prewar situation were hunted down and killed. Some anyway. Enough that the rest of the elite thought better of doing that again for a while.

Well; awhile has arrived and they think they know better now. But they don't....This time nigh unto all life except that Jesus comes will be extinguished.

Happy destruction you motherfuckers...I would say god bless you but the reality is you conspirators are God Damned. You don't have the relationships I do and the reality is the rest of the world can't wait to get over here and loot, pillage, and kill.....According to the bible and other prophecies the sons of this republic win. That should be quite the shock to all the rest of the false prophets and religions.

It is hard to imagine mind numbed politicians can't see this. You know that they are on the menu too. They are too old for slavery; know too much, so they are going to hanged. Likely all of them tortured for what they know before hand.

I could continue to post smashing and bashing articles to make my point but people do not want to believe it so cet la vie. Never the less to let people know I am still around I shall continue to put pretty pictures up....But I see no point in saying much more. I probably will but it will avail little I think.

I shall continue to stock up on survival goods for me my wife sis and maybe neighbors I suppose but......whatever.
I hope I am wrong and if so I won't have to buy much food for a while.

To the good people that have been paying attention to my site carry on as you see fit. I am going to be happy with what is left of the good life in the US.....I was only doing this to help keep my family informed but they have succumbed to the fugue....Too bad....It will kill them and I can only not care if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment