https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Saturday, September 13, 2014

9/13/2014 Today is the day...

From this day forward I shall say that the economy will be utterly defunct less than one year from now..... After that there shall come the invasion. I am glad that I did not make these predictions and glad that I was the tool used to discern them.... If I have been truly that tool then I will be vindicated; if I was only deceived then call me happy and  relieved either way too God be the Glory.

On this day 2015 I am sure that the governments of the US shall be dissolved in a massive chaos. I hope that the governments shall repent of the wickedness that they have done and return to the constitution because that is it's only hope. In the constitution includes the allowance of all to worship God openly.

Otherwise; no God no peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment