https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Saturday, November 30, 2013

How did Obama get elected?

The uninformed voted for him.

 
 
 
What are Obama's plans for America?
 
 



Americans don't trust each other.....If the dipshi- o crats wanted to divide and conquer; they have succeed as far as people not trusting each other. In fact I would go so far as to predict that at least 98% percent of people don't trust each other. The other 2% are ignorant....

I was in a store the other day and how it came up I don't remember but I told the clerk I did not trust anyone....She said that you have to trust someone, other wise how can you get along.....I smiled and said; you don't have to trust anyone to be nice to them or to buy their product. In the end that is what it is really all about anyway.. The only thing I trust is that Jesus has a spot for me in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment