https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Monday, November 4, 2013

Obama Admistration acting very desperate for Distraction from Obamacare

The initial description of the shooter by an eye witness says he was like this really big guy....So I tell you in the pictures you have seen of the guy arrested...Was he a really big guy...nope. But the dead guy was. Flip, flop.



Look at this....The democrats are going to get hammered....And if they cheat in the next election....hammered some more... Because Obama/Hillery care which promised no cost increase is going to trash individual household budgets. Which will trash the purchasing power of those households, which will trash world wide economics, which will lead to world wide riots, which will lead to finger pointing, which will lead to war.

and check this out, another witness heard this over the scanner....

""I was listening to it on the scanner as it happened.. They cop on the radio said "I have a shotgun in the secure area here" Then later I heard "I have his ID this guy was TSA.. I have his TSA ID" sounded like he was in shock.. Officer 2 said "NO you don't... call me" He sounded as if he was trying to convince the guy that he wasn't holding a TSA ID... I know in my heart this was a false flag just to get more gun control... They can't use a shotgun because Biden said "get yourself a shotgun for home defense" You decide. I call BS on them and I'd do it straight to any of those corrupt cops faces.""  'Patriot John'

Oh HO HO! 10 to 1 Another false flag....

Here's the thing.....If it is; it is all to cover up the fact that O-dumb-ass ocare is a gargantuan effin flop.

The only effin thing stopping a civil war is the fed has to start it...



2 comments:

  1. hey Cody..it's gettin harder to be of good cheer with the madness in our midst...is life Orwellian or what~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to focus on what is left that is good...Not this..... but that is what is going on out there....Sweat heart thanks for stopping by....

    ReplyDelete