https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Monday, November 11, 2013

Unemployment and the government lies.

The truth is; that right now 109 million working age people are  not working.....that means that 40.7 percent of the people are supporting the rest and by default propping the rest of the worlds economies up....Not a good thing....Just about every other nation is struggling....A long time ago I became concerned as I saw imports rise in the US....Now they are the whole economy practically. I saw a number that floored me....Since 2005  the percentage of people working in factories was at 17 percent down from 25 percent in 2000....Today it is at 7 percent.....I say it is the production of real goods that make an economy. Not services..... In my personal economic model that one single number, makes or breaks every economy in the world.

What I am saying is that 7% of the US work force is literally the only prop for everyone else in the world.....When the money ball busts it is going to bust big, and I say the world shall then crash head long into world war.....I would bet that there will be one major war and at least 3 smaller wars at the same time; as the world resets the only way that World Wide resets happen....Mega violent war and tens of millions dead.

2 comments:

  1. excellent overview Cody and the situation is so dire...but dont fret..the LIBtards still support this despotic regime!!! and Happy Vets DAY! I ALWAYS remember our beloved troops and our blogger soldiers in the trenches too my friend~!:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I wrote this too early in the morning and just now edited it....yuck! the facts though speak for them selves. I think that during the Carter years these NWO idiots tried to do this thing and it failed miserably.

    ReplyDelete