https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Thursday, November 21, 2013

It does not matter what they do now

I was talking to (some dude) and I asked him what he thought about the health care scandal and he says you "mean Obamashi"--- I told him I like that. I was going to write that one down.

Any way It doesn't matter what they do. Nothing  can distract the poor individual shmucks who bought in to the universal health care scam.... So the dumb ass Reid throws around the "going nuclear" threat.... Blah blah BS...If a nuke goes off we'll hang him first.....

From day one of his stupid MF presidency; I said if he squared up the economy he could do damn near anything he wanted too; but oooh no, Hillary the idiot Clinton had to shove her health care plan up our ass..... Well now the American people and now the Democrats are shattin it right back out....Since the Democrats and the comminazi's called there own monkeys; I guess they will understand while their trained monkeys throw that shi--y ocare in their face....

No comments:

Post a Comment