https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Monday, August 26, 2013

It just keeps gettin better and better

I believe I warned ya that one of the things I have to do is tell ya's about the wickedness that is going on. Least it's not in this country.
Jesus says as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah so too shall it be at the time of the end. http://news.yahoo.com/zurich-begins-experiment-drive-sex-boxes-070437595.html
That's a step in the right/wrong direction of full filling God's word.
As far as will a US response fail in Syria.....The Democrats have been responding halfway in military affairs from Vietnam on. If they do so this time all they are going to get is a lot more dead women and children than they would have otherwise. I have to admit that Assad is correct in assessing failure in a "warning shot across the bow" type of effort. He will ignore it. I know that I would. Everyone knows that the Democrats are paper Tigers. They love to cry wolf. The dogs they are smelling are them selves. And know I am not neutral when it comes to them. I have been called neanderthal.....in my approach to war. Maybe. It's just that I believe in a do it or don't attitude. No slap fighting allowed. Knock em out of it or don't. Anything in between just equals to many dead babies.
I am not grey nor pacifist. Never have been nor ever will be.
BTW. My Grandma, mom, and two of my sisters mom's in laws too are passed on.........I wish that I could say more on the spiritual side, but most people just disagree on that stuff. I miss my mom, dad, and grandma. I miss the old day's sometimes but the happiness of  the memories of youth still remain. I'm cool with that. God's got the ball and I trust him fully. I just hope that if he tosses it my way I got enought sense to catch it and then give it up when I am supposed to. 


Don't make me famous or infamous. I don't deserve either.

3 comments:

  1. well hello there Cody !..ty for the vis to WHT and the linky luv..I will add ya to my 'esteemed' blogroll as well..heh Plz keep up the good fight..Read all your posts here and if u don't mind I would like to email u a link regarding the ahem.."religion" of Pieces.

    Mah email addy is on my site wif mah contact info.
    Peace and peace of mind to ya..(if that's remotely possible nowadays..heh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a shweetie baby....I felt my self relax a bit when I read your last article. It is good to know I ma not alone in standing up aginst ....oh here I go agin, I can only think of naughty explanations for them, them, them...varmints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok angle I am having trouble getting this e-mail out. I gotta go ste up another email account and try again. NF I stay on it until I get it.

    ReplyDelete