https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Monday, August 26, 2013

It's all relative, you see.

Mitt Romney,  Related to who? Fascinating but not all that surprising. When it comes to matters of the spirit some people would understand I suppose.


OOOOOOH! Holy God in heaven. Is this true is this really true. What are the odds,  a billion to one? This I declare must be the handiwork of God. As I have grown older it is becoming harder and harder to astonish or surprise me . I thank god that I can still be. President Obama is; so far as can be told, a descendant of  Americas first slave......

I think what I find almost as interesting is that some of John Punch's descendants became slave owners themselves. Looks like there may be more guilt to go around than some would like to admit....

No comments:

Post a Comment