https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Saturday, August 24, 2013

What in the name of their God did Google do to their format.



Okya'(cute misspell, I think I'll keep it) after a little tweeking lets see if I can get my paragraphs to stay where I put them. Found the spell checker. YAY! Whats up with the compose button. I can't write jack in that mode. wait Jack is the name of my 1sts bastards kid. Sweet kid, still out of wedlock. Uh before anyone goes to judgin me for saying that (remember you people don't want to know the future) bwha, Mankind will be returning to that no later than 2070. Mankind will return to one man for one woman. Nope paragraphs still clumping together like one giant glomular glob of words. Zero control over that. Zero ability in this format to change colors of text, no ability to add links. Too bad. Did you see the number on over all gun deaths. The more guns there are the in the general public the fewer gun deaths there are. I'ts just the (yuk) "human condition". For conservatives a little comfort. The pacifist liberal culture will be extinct. Simply because they were to selfish to have kids and they also joined the liberal group as a whole, buying into the idea that one day there will be no more pain. In a statement of probability not likely. I know that you don't like hearing this but the truth is if you do deceive you will not be able to change your selves to not deceivers because of the neural pathways you built up. Everyone knows this hence the lack of trust. Hence the reason the Bible says in Revelations that if God does not come to save men, man will utterly destroy himself. For man hindsight won't be the year 2020 but about 2070. It is the flow of things. It is the way it is.

As to the format of this site; maybe I am overlooking a button or a sequence or something; but I am reminded of something that Teddy Roosevelt said that was wrong. He said roughly that leadership should belong to the educated. Sad really because he overlooked the fact that Jesus picked mostly uneducated men to be his disciples, the leader of which was Peter; an uneducated fisherman. I remind you of which; Christendom is the largest single group of people on earth. Only God made this so.

No comments:

Post a Comment