https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

911

I read the book the Harbinger.....It is Americas Wake up call from God. Too bad our politicians did not get the message.....The people did. If you haven't read it I recommend it. Though it is written as fiction the facts of the events are true.....I also say that the next event will come on the day of the forgiveness of all debts. Sometime in 2015....In other words though the book is a work of fiction it is based on the bible, Gods word.
I do urge everyone to do something about putting up a little extra food water; for your emergency supplies do not get freezer goods, they will just spoil if the electrical grid goes down,  also  water filtration and toiletries, and a small generator plus spare gas. At least 3 months worth...BTW guns and ammo are in order as well. Don't get too crazy I think, but some should see you through, just in case.

Won't be the end of the world but I think it will be the trigger that makes the rest of the world realize they have to invade the U.S. to put an end to the narcissistic rich people....

This land dedicated itself to the Lord and his Son Jesus and since 1963 this land has been under the risk of Gods judgment with the Supreme courts barring of school prayer; since GW Bush went back on his word to fight for a school prayer amendment, which would have ended the threat of God's anger and retribution. I think.... I hope that 2020 is the end of this matter which concludes with the a school prayer amendment.............

Today there will pomp and circumstance and  remembrances and statements of defiance(I hope not). Maybe even an attack or two from the enemy to remind us they are still there...Although they seem to be all tied up right now....

In the mean time patriots stand up. Be counted and for inspiration listen to this. Talk about some Serious ROLLING THUNDER!!!!





2 comments:

  1. hey Cody..love the patriotism!..spent the day with 9/11 families..sigh..Will post when I compose myself...Keep the faith buddy~!..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.! I do believe this nation which has sooo many good people in it is worthy to be saved, but our government has become so wicked and I do know that God hate wickedness so much.

    I do not fear for this country, rather my heart aches for it because I know the potential of this land.....And it is sad to me to see such waste of it. Wasted because we have imperialist sycophants who think that the run of the mill person should just be a robotic serf. Something that God did not create mankind to be to one another.

    ReplyDelete