https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Monday, September 16, 2013

Altruism

     Wasn't that long ago that I read where altruism was a mental illness.  Now they say that research proves that it can lead to a healthier happier life.... Well I guess that just about splains my still being alive after all if you could hear what my lying family kep saying about me I should be dead by now but one day bout 17 years ago  Out of my intense love of God I decided to be fastidiously honest... In fact when I was homeless I once went 6 days without eating.
      When a desk clerk I was pestering said to me; during that time, "I would think that it would be ok to steal a loaf of bread if you were starving".... I remember turning to her and saying; "I WOULD RATHER STARVE TO DEATH FIRST".

Now no matter the worlds or my troubles, I still seem to be able and ready with a smile and a joke.

Altruism. Love it. At least you know from which way I am coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment