https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Two balls and a bat.....

I gotta say; I think that there must be better things to do than measuring the size of a man's junk.

For what it is worth......you know what; I was intensely involved in my kids up bringing and I think they have turned out wonderfully. They are two kids any dad could be ecstatic over....

Bet you think I am going to comment on my jewels......NYET!

And the One worlders...I mean global warming alarmists starting to look preeety bad. Maybe that is not what I mean either.....New world order nuts/global warming fear mongers, can not splain this....

In the mean time: Billionaires prepping for possible economic Armageddon...

Putin hammers away at what can only be called Obama's amateurish international politics;  while  scooping Obama and made him look the fool by working a deal to help Assad get rid of Syria's chemical weapons.

While the gov does what it can to ameliorate Syrian Rebel supply situation.

Still we have some ignorant people thinking they have some kind of say or worry for; 'how to destroy  chemical weapons'....I wish I could convey somehow my sense of how absurd those thoughts are.

Russia is going to be doing that; and the narcissistic, micromanaging worry warts,  one worlders have not got a say.....Is this reporter asking a question for a child? C'mon....Read-study, and then read some more....If I know how to destroy and neutralize nasty chemicals, then the info is still out there.
I am quite sure that the Russians are fully capable of completely, and safely destroying those  chemicals.

On the home front: Wow how many times can I say this. Don't build your house in a low lying area....I remember as a kid asking my mom how come rivers always seemed be in a valley?  Now here is how smart people were in the previous generation....She says; that is the rivers flood plain.
Seriously. How do people think that gorges, canyons, valleys, and various terrain feature's came to be.
God's nature carved them, mainly by flooding.... A flood of water that man cannot withstand...proving time and again that when God is a moving about get out of the way or don't be in the way to begin with.
So; Please stop building in flood plains. Put a little height between you and the water basin. God rewards wisdom and punishes the foolish.

2 comments:

  1. Hey buddy.:-).hope your'e not too flooded to post..lol
    and yes Russia posturing and Putin of all pple makin Hussein look even more pathetic than before...if thats remotely possible~!

    have a blessed weekend my friend..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No floods here. The poor bum that I am; could do a better job than Obamma

    ReplyDelete