https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Thursday, September 5, 2013

When does common sense begin

He was talking about an 'obvious abuse of power' by a TSA agent at an airport... In this report people are (I know..... I just jumped ahead) The reporter asks the question are tasers a nonlethal weapon.
When I was young I really trusted the common sense and wisdom of police officers.....Ohh there are some bad apples but that seamed to be the .01 percent. The vast majority of them were cool, very cool, I even loved them. (don't go there with that thought). Now even with training they don't care. They seem to have become insensitive to life.

I don't know......maybe it was my fault(crazy) because.....well I knew that I couldn't be a cop because I would have been just like it is today. Maybe it is just that the streets have become so mean that they end up treating everyone like that. Just shoot em; or taze them until they stop breathing and screaming. I told a buddy of mine, I would not be able to handle being smarted off too. Me an my stick would have just knocked them out.
Maybe there were millions of other guys and gals just like that.

At the age of 54 I have had my share of being pulled over; for speeding(27 in a 25 zone; didn't fight it) tail light out(warning ticket); headlights not on (Both blew out at the same time(go figure)warning ticket), ran a red arrow (light off, I din't fight it), tag expired(company vehicle and my boss forgot to get a new one and he paid the ticket), parking in a no parking zone(front of hospital, wife having a baby and I didn't care). There have been other instances. I was living in a rented storage shed and the owners didn't like it so I had to answer a bunch of questions (they; the cops, got me a night at a motel for free).

You know why I kept getting treated so well? It is simple. The cops got no lip from me and no extraneous questions either. I spoke when spoken to, I answered everyone of they're questions politely, forthright with every detail, and with respect bordering on reverence.....I keep my hands in plain sight at all times, and made zero sudden moves. If I  need to get something to prove my innocence, such as go get a receipt (apartment apps and check book) I asked them humbly and politely or when I couldnt' believe that my headlights were out, I asked in the same attitude if I could get out and look for myself, again I was very respectful.

Some would say that I was just putting on a mask. I Never put on a mask for anyone. I do not act or put on airs.....ever. When you meet me I am exactly what you see in front of you. Just because there is a bunch of crap going on in the world I never take it out on the next guy no matter who they are..... ever.

My wife has a mental diagnosis and well she doesn't know what she is doing. (I was a dupe). Just because she stresses me out doesn't mean that I will change who I really am to other people. I don't even begin to like my family and truly can't stand them. I don't take my wife stressing me out on them nor their mental nonsense on my wife.
Yeah they all have some real problems. The spiritual answer lay in what Jesus said; who ever calls they're brother a fool is in danger of judgment. I pretty much gave up any chance of major success so that they might live. Only a guess on my part. It is likely more involved than that, but the short of it..... they all have bonifide mental problems. I probably didn't have any issues because I withdrew from too much interaction with them. Seems harsh but the selfishness I show is I refuse to empathize with mental people.....You can't unless you want their illness to rub off on you, and if you go down the path of mental illness them you are absolutely no good to them and will become a detriment to society in general as well.

PTSD. I think there is general traumatic shock amongst lawmen. I think that is why they are tasing people to death. I say this knowing that almost twenty years ago I fully supported the use of non lethal tools for law men. I can't support that any more because of the abuse of  damaged cops.

Our country in general is showing signs of Traumatic Shock...

Our hearts have grown hard.

We don't care any more.

I am aware that there is much debatable in this, but I have my arguments down pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment