https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another fail by the Oscumma admin to understand America

Still trying to cause an armed uprising.

Yup Impeach Obama.

Obama has gone power mad and wants to destroy the worlds economy....

But the country can't default....It would be against the constitution....

The economic collapse is inevitable so I say no to the increase in the debt ceiling. Whatever the trigger is for the collapse; whether it is civil war, which it might be, or another massive banking failure....Usually it is something we didn't think of....If we could think of it, we might be able to at least lesson the blow....I don't know, for some reason,  I can usually pick out the threat....Maybe it is everything all at once....Maybe that is why I can't figure it out...Maybe I am dying and just don't know it.... and the trigger is after my death....so I don't need to know....Maybe my death is the trigger....Sorry Angel...I can't rule that out.

Woofda...I write in the morning that the whole damned thing looked planned out, and V-wala articles just pop up to support that...  A you tube  video but the guy was too busy bashing the Republicans to say much about Obama....You people know that Obama is holding the whole worlds economies hostage.....He hasn't just gone megalomaniacle, he must be quite quite mad.... Never the less his hand is forced.... The New World order people now have to either play their gambit of snatching guns and cause a revolt; or crawl back under their rocks. I think though that now that their plans are becoming evident there is an active pursuit, to identify and eliminate  them as a threat, also they are likely to crash and burn everything like  the spoiled rotten babies they are. In the meantime someone needs to put the idiot now occupying the white house in a freaking straight jacket, and take his finger off "end of the world button" before he loses his cool and tries to put us all out of our misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment