https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Obama is ODuma

Doesn't know how to take care of the mil....

Another nuclear general, 'oh' civilian...... I don't give a crap....gets canned.....something upppp my little tweety birds....


Bye Bye colleges...Got too greedy.... I also heard that since 2000 the percent of college graduates in US has dropped from 25% to 20% of population... It is just the greedy crooks in admin.... PEOPLE are getting duumer.. I so want to let out a sadistic MWHAHAHA...Well it is too late....within couple of years from now it all goes boom anyway...

Piers Morgan....Is this guy running scared or has he seen the light....?

What was I doing....Oh yeah....And the slaps in the face of our allies continue.... Obama says to our allies "I'm sorry" but I am still going to spy on you.... The 13th amendment....No lawyer shall hold federal office......but wait; Germany demands answers....Lies are not answers....the Germans should tell the US president; your credit is no good with us; give us zum golden zie....To which Obams would say GOLD! We ain't got no stinking gold.





No comments:

Post a Comment