https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Molon Labe

Stupid....Credit rating...they should have worried about that ten years ago.....They should have worried about that 20, 30 years ago.....Assholes.

A while back I made mention that the whole shutdown was set up...It back fired...Obama lost ground and credibility.....Plus we now know on who's advice it was.

Something has been bothering me for quite a while...Listening to some bastardized use of the word free....This whole mess is about individual independence. The right of a free person to be independent of the government. That is what I am about and that is what everyone else who is fighting for the restoration of the constitution in its pristine original form is about...The only thing preventing the open and complete takeover of the United States: is the 2nd amendment, and a hundred million or more people of the United States owning and bearing guns....Molon Labe....Unc stupid, if you dare.

I reported a couple of weeks ago that the trucker rally was a bust....I am happy to report that that was not fully correct...turns out that it happened....Next one I think will be better...

I am happy with this...It eases my heart, especially since the it helped bolster the anti-Obamacare campaign....



No comments:

Post a Comment