https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The machinations of the Beast


Just a bunch of little babies....As Obama's minions break every law and social convention across the nation in a petty bid to force the people to capitulate to the NWO's capricious plan to control them.
Here they are found closing parks that do not belong to them.

I admit to knowing some of these things and I have only had a gut feeling that something was not right but this video fills in the blanks and I think draws the logical conclusions.
Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. ..........

2 comments:

  1. hey Cody..thugs would be an understatement eh!...what a ride we are on..Fasten your seatbelt my friend..It's only going to get bumpier!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy je mama oiyva hammiina...This stuff just. bumpy darling?.....yowsa...I fear the absolute worst my dear...

    ReplyDelete