https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Friday, October 11, 2013

Reds ecaping by secession

Right peoples escaping by secession. I said once that Obama could do whatever he wants....Now I am saying he can no longer do what he wants.
 
 
 
 
 



Hey Feinstein....I bet your not so welcome in Europe anymore considering that your reforms of the NSA are just a new skin not a change....I can guarantee you that The Bildeburgs were also carefully monitored.....I want to laugh....I think the NSA's days are numbered....

Why do I have a vested interest in NSA changes....For some very personal reasons, I hate them and want them gone....And they damn well know what I mean....

Every which way you  shake Obama care; it fails....The democrats know this...Worse for them I think, it will fail massively before the next election cycle....

No comments:

Post a Comment