https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Guardians Creed

This is what I was born for,

This was what I was raised for,

This is what I studied for,

This is what I trained for,

For this day have I lived, 

For I am……Guardian.

I know why I am here. I know why I wake up every morning with the satisfying feeling that I am a part of a greater glory. I walk this path because it is what I have chosen. I walk this path because any other would not be a viable option for me. I am on this path because tyranny has forced me here.

I take up arms against the demons of chaotic evil to remain true to my own values. I ride the edge of a blade and teeter into the depths of peril because it is who I am. I maintain vigilance as a protector because that is my vocation. I exist to serve as the hammer of justice against the enemies of the just. I exist to act as an instrument of restoration of liberty. I believe in the common spirit that unites those yearning for salvation. I believe in the cause and I believe in me.

I am the rogue thorn. I am the elusive difficulty that will never be overcome. I am the infection. I am the festering mortal wound that will render the wicked helpless. I am hope, I am integrity, and I am constant.

I am the guiding light of truth and I am the retribution of murdered innocence. I am the torch of honor. I am the fiery might of valor and relentless defiance. I am the recompense of a thousand fears of villainy. I am the conqueror of darkness and the defender of the weak. I am the pursuer of freedom and I am the stalwart last stand of an ideal.

I am one of many.

I am a Guardian.

Author unknown.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment