https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Saturday, September 7, 2013

I see that Obama is still at it

I would bet that Obama has been taken to the wood shed....but he does manage to get a strongly worded statement to take action.......

Man I want to bust his balls bad right now but I am not going to. I am going to be more diplomatic....

Alex I guess......I am not going to........say any more on this for a minute.....because I really want to scoff at the lawyerly foolishness of the man(Obama).... The vast majority of Americans don't see a clear cut reason to up and intervene because of the contradictions from the mans(Obama's) own mouth.ie. the man lied or rather everything the man promised he as apparently gone against making everything he ran on a lie.

Back to this guy named Alex. Short for Alexander I guess. The guy did what I would have done. Hit the raving maniac stage last night. I want to give one to google for free. Make me some laugh box buttons for my blog that  a person  could  run a cursor over them to activate, because right now I want to jump up and down and shout WAHOO! Atta boy go get em.... Ya the man hasn't got it all figured out but that isn't necessary because it is absolutely obvious that so many things that the government is doing is soooo unconstitutional. What commitment! What  passion!....I love that.

Never fear Alex(safe). There is a huge number of people who are with you.....We need guys like this voicing their concerns (yes even shouting them at the top of their lungs if they are inspired too). This is the American way.....

Back to Bark (misspell....huh.....) Obama.     McCain....I believe you have the ball on this one....

Newsmax: Yup, and then with some added thoughts. I am going to call it the lame duck syndrome....You know...the second and final term.

To all the people of my ilk that is independent 1776 ers... Please stock up on about 3 months of canned or dried non perishable food, have some sort of way to filter and purify potable water, a generator with some fuel safely stored, because sometime in 2015 I believe the dollar will crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment