https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA3jiXpPDB8

Monday, September 9, 2013

Two funny stories

My cats have flees....No biggy. Happens every summer; same battle different year. Every year I try something different; hoping that maybe there is a new trick out there. This year is no different. I was down at the local wallmeister and picked up some flee repellent.


When I got home I got a hold of  my male cat Leap and spritzed him. Funny, funny, funny; he squints, and flinches, and squirms, to get away. I expected that from him... Did that couple three days in a row. On the fourth day I heard my wife say ; (who had picked up the can of spray) I thought you got flee repellent; this is not flee repellent, it's Cat repellent!........

Now I get why the cat was working so hard to get a way.....




And this brings us to last night... We have these massive dictionaries which I keep on the chest of drawers next to my side of the bed. My other cat Pearl; who does not go outside, also has flees she got from Leap..... She is one smart kitty.... She has figured out that  her scratchy problem is from those little bitty bugs. She has learned to sleep where they ain't. Last night it was on top of the chest of drawers....


I was in a deep slumber (now that I look back) when off in the distance I heard some kind of thumping commotion;  followed by a great Biiiiing;  which was my head.....being hit by this massive dictionary.....



Poor kitty. She was scratching so hard that the dictionary vibrated right out from under her, and right on top of my head..... Knot is not too bad.... Di'nt yell at her... Did move the Dictionary.

3 comments:

  1. aww did it knock some sense into ya..lol.Are ya usin multi syllabic words now at least heh :-)@@@@@
    thanks for the smiles Cody:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wha...What does mult syllabic words mean, I forgot....Uh...oh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is my third attempt to post. Izzy uses "Frontline." It's the only thing we found that works after $150.00 of products to get rid of the flees.

    ReplyDelete